Australia YouTube Round-Up: June 2018
Valleyarm has been swamped heading into the new financial year but we’re back for our June monthly round-up for Youtube in Australia. Each month we report on the most popular YouTube channels and trending videos in Australia, and all major updates to the platform to keep you informed.
YouTube Channel Performance: Total Subscribers
Wengie climbs back on top as the most subscribed YouTube channel in Australia. June saw popular toy unboxing kids channel CKN Toys gain a lot of new subscribers . A new top 10 Australian channel 5 Seconds Of Summer breaks in with the help of their recent hit Youngblood. With school holidays, there will be a lot of YouTube being watched in July.
|10||5 Seconds Of Summer||Music||5,127,073|
|15||Amazing Kids Toys Review||Entertainment||3,760,415|
|18||How To Cook That||Howto||3,468,728|
YouTube Channel Performance: Total Views
The top 6 Aussie channels stay glued to their positions. The movers come from Come And Play and Muselk into the top 10. CKN Toys continues their bull run into the YouTube stratosphere and continues to gather more views each day. Calvin is taking over!
|2||SR Toys Collection||Entertainment||3,201,938,045|
|5||Bounce Patrol Kids||Music||2,184,199,330|
|7||Come And Play||Entertainment||1,713,890,953|
|17||Amazing Kids Toy Reviews||Entertainment||985,433,380|
Major Changes to YouTube:
- YouTube is now the preferred platform for teens [link]
- YouTube Music to have the largest marketing plan [link]
- Users watch over 180 million hours on tv screens daily [link]
- YouTube Premium and Music launches in 17 countries. [link]
- YouTube announces creative suite for brands [link]
Other Points of Interest
- Instagram TV will not takeover YouTube [link]
- How Fortnite is destroying TV viewership [link]
- New Angry Birds coming to YouTube Kids [link]
- Desktop app tracks your eyes and stops youtube automatically [link]
- LeBron James set to drop new web series on YouTube in July [link]
Featured Videos In Valleyarm’s Network
Here are some videos from creators that Valleyarm manage.
What Australian’s Are Watching Right Now
Here is a list of videos that are trending right now.
That’s it for March from us. Subscribe to our email list to get this in your inbox each month, and follow us on social for more content like this.
Valleyarm connects content owners, content creators, and music labels to the world’s digital platforms.